About Your Privacy
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Villa Mia collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How will we use your data?
Villa Mia collects your data so that we can:
- Process and manage your booking.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Villa Mia securely stores your data at Hetzner Online GmbH, Data Centre Park, Nuremberg, Germany, 90455.
What are your data protection rights?
Villa Mia would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request villamiakefalonia.com for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that villamiakefalonia.com correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request villamiakefalonia.com to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that villamiakefalonia.com erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that villamiakefalonia.com restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to villamiakefalonia.com’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that villamiakefalonia.com transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Villa Mia uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How do we manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Changes related to name changes and spelling corrections.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
If you feel that we have not handled your data protection to your satisfaction, please visit the following website: